- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
Whelehans Pharmacy collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You provide us directly with most of the data we collect when you visit our site. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
Whelehans Pharmacy collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you from time with newsletters, special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
How do we store your data?
Whelehans Pharmacy securely stores your data through our online store.
We will keep your data for the period that it is needed to process your order and any further orders. Your data can be deleted at your request.
Whelehans Pharmacy would like to send you information from time to time about our products and services that we think you might be interested in.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt-out at a later date. As per GDPR regulations, our default position is “opt in” to give you complete transparency of our marketing policy from the outset. This means it’s YOUR choice to receive any further information.
You have the right at any time to stop Whelehans Pharmacy from contacting you for marketing purposes.
We do not share any of the information you provide with any other company.
What are your data protection rights?
Whelehans Pharmacy would like to make sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request from Whelehans Pharmacy copies of any personal data we have on record relating to you. Individuals have a right to request a copy of any personal data relating to them whether held electronically or hard copy. We are legally bound to supply the information free of charge) within one month of request.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information we hold relating to you that you believe to be inaccurate. You also have the right to request we complete any information you believe to be incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Whelehans Pharmacy erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Whelehans Pharmacy restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Whelehans Pharmacy processing your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Whelehans Pharmacy transfer any data that we have collected relating to you to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: email@example.com
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Whelehans Pharmacy uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party (us) and third-party cookies (you) are used.
- Advertising – We uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. We do not share any cookie information garnered from your visits to our website with any third party for advertising or any other purpose.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
38 Pearse St
Tel:- 00353 44 9334591