PPE- Personal protective equipment.
PPE means any device or appliance designed to be worn or held by an individual for protection against one or more health and safety hazards.
- PPE only protects the wearer.
- It is ineffective if not working or fitted properly
- Theoretical levels of protection are seldom reached in practice.
- The use of PPE always restricts the wearer to some degree.
- The psychological effect of PPE may be such that the individual wearing the PPE feels more protected than he or she actually is.
For volume order pricing email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 04493 10266 (option 21)